New circle contact lens & Sunglasses :))

>> Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I bought contact lens with my 10 friends .. they just only costed about 5$ us per pair. that's very cheap !

-----------------



I bought 2 pair of contact lens. there are sherbet gray, soul gray.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

soul gray.

i love 3tone contact lens. it
this is my first gray 3tone contact lens...





they don't offer much enlarging effect.I think the brown color are more beautiful :(

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sherbet Gray



after i weared soul gray and take this one. it looks very different !

this one are very big and make dolly eyes effect.




but they look natural than i thought :) i really like them ! ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



today my mom bought a new sunglasses for me ! It really get along with my hair perfectly

2 comments:

Unknown September 28, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

LOVE YOUUUUU <3

Tezza September 29, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

both those contacts turned out really great :)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP